20050707:Installing IDV v1.2b2

Hi Peter,

Due to limit space in our server( window server 2003), i have decided to install
the IDV v1.2b2 llocally in all computers.But the problem is users cannot access
this IDV program when they log on these computers( in other words they
cannot see the newly localy installed program in these computers).I have tried to
put the folder which contains this program to the folder(All User folder) which all
user can access it ,but it didn't work out.

Sorry, I don't really know how to help you. It looks like it is a software installation problem on your machines, not an IDV specific problem? Have you successfully installed other software on these machines? and if so was there
anything different with the IDV installation?

-Jeff