20050526: IDV - Batch processing

I've narrowed this down a bit more, and made my example easier to understand. I have 2 grib files:
chop.pgbanl.fnl.2004081012
chop.pgbanl.fnl.2004081600

Dave,
Thanks for the files and the narrowing down. This is a side effect of a small, yet dumb, design decision on our part. The isosurface value is saved in the bundle as a percent. This percent is applied to the min-max range of the data to find the actual isosurface value. Unfortunately I cannot think of a work around. We will get this fixed in the next release which is occuring in
early June.

Thanks again for the files and example bundles. They really helped tracking this down.

-Jeff