20050513: IDV - Problem adding data from thredds catalog

Hi Leda,

The thredds server that I considered as Data Source catalog are here:

http://thredds.sincem.unibo.it:8080/thredds/catalog.xml
http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/catalog.xml.

The following message  error:  Could not find service name
occur when I try to add aggregated data Source Data from the first thredds server.

Another message occur when I try to add as Source data from the second thredds server , in particular 199611.nc file from subdir tree. I can download this data directly from the thredds server from :

http://192.107.66.16:8080/thredds/dodsC/NSCATstress.199611.nc.html

An error has occurred: There was an error loading the
data: NSCATstress.199611.nc (No such file or directory)
Can you help me?

From a colleague here at Unidata:
>this is an "Aggregation Server" (AS) configuraton file. both the internalService and the >Aggregation element are about server configuration, and are not useful to the client.

So, this is not a normal thredds catalog used to select data in the IDV.

-Jeff