20050420: IDV - point data plot - all components recentered in plot

Hi Stu,

I looked at the GPSVectorSymbol class. First of all I am having some weird problem
with colors (which I think is my problem).

The problem of the components being recentered is my problem. I have code that takes the shapes for a symbol and moves them by some offset wrt the origin. However, I move each individual shape in the array.
Thus the recentering all problem.

A workaround for now is to overwrite the method:
   public boolean shouldOffsetShape() {
        return false;
   }

in your GPSSymbol class.  this turns off any relative repositioning.

I will try to have  a fix for this in the next release.

-Jeff