20050301: IDV program

I'm interested in using GMS data to calculate incident solar radiation
with IDV environment. To do that I need some information about the
longitude and latitude of the central point for each satellite pixel
together with the solar zenith angle for each pixel. Do you know any
program provided for IDV environment to extract and/or calculate those
data.

Hi,
Since we have the navigation information for satellite imagery one could calculate the lat/lon
of each pixel. However,  we do not have the solar zenith for each pixel.

-Jeff