20050209: IDV Reference

>From: Michael Wiltberger <address@hidden>

Hi Mike-

>   I'd like to include a reference to IDV in a paper I'm currently
>writing.  Do you have a preferred publication I can use as a citation?

Thanks for including us.

A good citation would be:

Murray, D., J. McWhirter, S. Wier, S. Emmerson, 2003: The Integrated
    Data Viewer: a Web-enabled application for scientific analysis and
    visualization. Preprints, 19th Intl Conf. on IIPS for Meteorology,
    Oceanography and Hydrology.

I'm curious, what are you using the IDV for?

Don