20041201: IDV - HOw can I set http proxy for IDV?

Thank you for the reply. The -Dhttp* options worked!

Good!

For the ADDE connection, I have already had the manager of the firewall to open the port 112. However, I could not connect
to the RAOB database. Could you let me know what else ports would
be needed to connect to RAOB. The error message was as follows:

You also need to open up ports 500 and 503.

You could also explicitly specify the port in the host name field in the chooser. e.g.:
adde.ucar.edu:112

-Jeff