20041028: IDV - Display MM5 output

>From: "Yonghai Qian" <address@hidden>

Hi Yonghai

>Very sorry to reply you late.

Now I have to return the apology.

>I put the nc file and vis5d file on
>ftp://co2.sdsu.edu on Qian folder

As I noted earlier, the problem with the Vis5D file is that
there are no units associated with the variables, so derived
quantities don't work.  I don't have a quick solution for this.

We'll look to see if we can do anything with the netCDF file
to support the sigma level.

>When you have the update, please let me know.

At this time, I don't.  Sorry.

Don Murray