20041013: IDV - idv opening bundle from html

Using the IDV, I opened an html document with the snipet:
<h1 class="title"> My Bundles</h1>

<dl>

<dt class="cat">GFS Model</dt>
        <dd><a href="LongWaves.xidv">
        LongWaves around N. Hemisphere</a></dd>

The bundle, LongWaves.xidv, is in the same directory as the html document,
however, when I click the link to the bundle, the IDV appears to not be
able to find the bundle file. Shouldn't the IDV look in the same directory ?

Hi Bill,
Yes, the idv should look in the same directory.

I cannot seem to replicate this on my version of IDV_1.1 running on Linux.
My test html looks like exactly like yours. I have tried various combinations of starting in the directory the html is in. Starting elsewhere. Loading the html from the data selector (which would give me an absolute path to the file). Loading the html from the command line with a relative path (e.g., idv -data ../tmp/test.html) etc. It all works fine. Perhaps it is something from Windows? I am cc'ing Don on this and he can try it on windows.

Don - can you try loading /home/jeffmc/tmp/test.html and clicking on the link?

-Jeff