20040811: Aliases

Thanks.  Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow.

Unfortunately it did not seem to have any effect on the system.  I still had
to go through the long selection for streamlines and I did not get any
derived parameters from RH and Temp.

Sorry that didn't work. I assume you went through the set of steps with the Alias editor?
If so, the Alias editor writes out an xml file in your local home directory:
~/.metapps/DefaultIdv/aliases.xml
Could you send me that file and I can take a look at it?

Also, is the data file that you are using available for me to load?

-Jeff