20040114: IDV - SGI IRIX 6.5 - Stereo Display

>From: "Yafang Su" <address@hidden>

Hi Yafang Su-

>Institution: UCLA-ATS
>Package Version: 1.0.1
>Operating System: SGI  IRIX 6.5
>Hardware Information: Onyx3400
>Inquiry: Hi,
>Does IDV support Stereo display in your IDV? I didn't find any docs and button
> s on the Stereo display. But someone said it does.
>Could you please advise?

For stereo, you need to put the display into the perspective
mode.  You can do this from the top toolbar on the right side
of the display.  It's the lowest button that looks like a 3-D
cube.

There is no documentation yet on the stereo and there are
no special menus yet for the Stereo system.  Those will be
coming in a future release.  If putting the display into
perspective mode doesn't work for your stereo system, let
us know.  Unfortunately, we don't have a stereo system to
test on.

Don Murray