20040106: Status of Effort to create Output File

>From: David Weissman <address@hidden>

Hi David-

>I was interested to know if you have made any progress
>in developing the IDV software so that I can obtain an
>output ascii file with the reflectivity and locations from the Level II
>NEXRAD files.

With the holidays I have not had a chance to address this.  Next
week, I will be at the AMS meeting in Seattle, so I won't even
get a chance to look at this until after that.  At that meeting,
I will be discussing IDV priorities with others and will throw
your idea into the mix.

Don Murray