20031114: IDV display frozen after movie capture

>From: Bernard Mendiburu <address@hidden>

Hi Bernard-

>I'm now dealing with another problem
>my conversion tool used to create simple coordonates systems with
>vis5dcreatesimple()
>since i shifted to vis5dcreate () IDV is unable to open files.
>but SpreadSheet and vis5d are still able to.

Do you get an error message?  Is it unable to open the file,
or is it a problem when you go to display the data.  If the
SpreadSheet can open it, I would think that the IDV could as
well and if not, it's a bug.

If it's failing on the display, try the Omni Control and see
if you can display it there.  This is a VisAD SpreadSheet cell.

>did i something wrong, or did you know about this limitation ?

I didn't know.  Can you provide me with a sample file?

>vis5dcreate and createsimple : http://vis5d.sourceforge.net/doc/ch03.html
>that's here :
>projection
>
>    Indicates type of map projection:
>    0 = linear, rectangular, generic units
>    1 = linear, rectangular, cylindrical-equidistant
>    2 = Lambert Conformal
>    3 = Stereographic 4 = Rotated
>
>I made a type 0

Okay.  If you can provide a sample file, I can try to track down
the problem.

Also, what version of IDV are you running?

Don