Re: 20030509: IDV - RedHat Linux - Can't download

Marco,

I am glad to hear you want to try the IDV.

Can you please send the complete URL of the server and web page you are
using? We have more than one way to download the IDV and I need to know
which one is giving you a problem.

Stuart Wier

> >To: address@hidden
> >From: "Marco Lazzeri" <address@hidden>
> >Subject: IDV - RedHat Linux - Can't download
>
> Institution: ARPA-SMR
> Package Version: 1.0beta6
> Operating System: RedHat Linux
> Hardware Information: Athlon 1800+
> Inquiry: I authorize myself via username/password you supplied me but
> everytime I try to download the package I get the error "can't connect to the
> server". It seems that I have no sufficient privileges. I am sure that my
> internet connection works. I tried both linux and windows system (i.e.
> mozilla and internet explorer)

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service