[IDD #DUI-381251]: Fwd: FTG Level II feed down?

Hi Greg,

Sorry for the slow reply!

re:
> We stopped getting FTG NEXRAD level II data via idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> Saturday morning after 15Z.

What is the name of the machine you are REQUESTing the NEXRAD2 data on?

re:
> I am seeing NIDS products coming from this
> radar but no level II data. Can you check on this feed and see when it will
> be restored?

The data is flowing into the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster normally:

NEXRAD2 volume on one of the real-server backends of idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD2+uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

If I knew the name of your machine, I could check out the statistics that it
is (hopefully) send back to us (rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu).

re:
> I just want to make sure the problem isn't on the ldm side of things.

There is a possibility that the feed process that is sending NEXRAD2 data
to your machine has gotten "stale".  If this is the case, we can restart
the LDM on the node on which the "stale" connection is active.  First, we
need the name of your machine.

Again, I apologize for the delay in this response.

Ticket ID: DUI-381251
Department: Support IDD