[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re:
> Do you see any *pgrb243*  data on the CONDUIT. We are accessing the
> *pgrb212* data which is the standard met model data. The 243 data look
> like the derived products for the individual members.

Correct.

> I found them on ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov /pub/data/nccf/com/sref/.....

Yes, the members are available from NCEP.  The set of products setup
for CONDUIT was the processed fields only.

> If it is not on conduit could we request to have it put on it?

The procedure for doing this is:

- subscribe to the address@hidden email list

- see if other CONDUIT users would like to get the same data

- if sufficient numbers in the CONDUIT-receiving community want
  the same addition(s) as you, then we will interact with NCEP
  folks to see if the data can be added

Please remember that there is a moratorium on changes at NCEP until June...

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD