Re: LDM data feeds

Hi Ron and Todd,

Sorry for the delays in comms.. We held workshops all week last week, and
am finally catching up..

The 975 MB queue will not be your death knell, but "may" limit your data
request possibilities.

We have shown that we generally get about 500MB of data per hour, so you
should still be OK with your 975MB queue.

If you find your queue too small we can address that issue.

What commands did Todd use to build the larger queue, and if any, what
errors were generated from this attempt?

But be that as it may, would you please perform:

traceroute shortfin.ldgo.columbia.edu

traceroute ldm.meteo.psu.edu

traceroute papagayo.unl.edu

from your ldm machine and attach the results back to me please.

Thank you,

-Jeff