Re: Unidata

HI Curtis,

The UNIDATA feedtype is an alias for WMO and MCIDAS

WMO consists of HDS IDS DDS and PPS.

If you have not downloaded your site managers guide I would recommend
doing so at:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

and select what format you desire from:

LDM5 Site Managers Guide in PDF, HTML, or Postscript

Then go to pages 26-27 for more detail.

You can limit your feeds etc. depending upon your region and needs for
data via regular expressions as well.

Let me know if I can be of any more help,

-Jeff