19990719: ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu feed request to thelma

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden

Jeff,

I have been corresponding with UVa regarding MCIDAS data products that
they have requested to be fed from ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu but were not
seeing.  Since ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu is being fed from thelma.ucar.edu,
I checked its logs and find that you are not requesting the MCIDAS product
feed:

Jul 19 10:39:09 5Q:thelma ihlseng(feed)[57686]: topo:  ihlseng.ugems.psu.edu
FSL2|WMO

Would you please change your request to thelma from FSL2|WMO to FSL2|UNIDATA
and then stop and restart your LDM?

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden  Wed Jul 21 08:27:02 1999

re: bouncing email
>Since jennie's the administrator of aerial, I'll tell her about it when
>she gets back from vacation on Friday.

re: getting PSU to request everything so that they can forward it on