[GEMPAK #GFK-386037]: Gempak

> Good Morning,
>
> I was attempting to download the binary files for Gempak (Linux executables)
> from your website (via
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/nawips-5.11.1/binary/index.jsp)
> but am getting a file not found error.  This error makes sense given the
> funky dates I am seeing on that webpage.  I assume that the script that is
> attempting to find information about those files is also not able to locate
> the files.
>
> Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

Matt,

The file was not yet available when you attempted the download.
The copying of files up to our server takes a period of time when making a
release,
and this hung over the holidays while I was out of the office. The announcemnet
of the 5.11.1 distribution being available was made yesterday.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: GFK-386037
Department: Support GEMPAK