20040121: still need some help on getting redbook graphics

Kevin,

Your pqact pattern is wrong. You have chopped out one "."
character and eliminated the space between the WMO TTAAII and CCCC
strings.The pattern I provide in
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_upc is:

HRS     ^P..... (K[^WK]|KW[^A]|KWA[^L]|KK[^C]|KKC[^I])
        PIPE    -close  util/dcredbook_vg.csh

The dcwstm output can be plotted by NMAP2 using the WSTM selection
under the MISC pulldown (which appears just above the QSCT option
if you are having trouble seeing it in the scrolled list).
The WSTM can also be plotted in GPMAP using the WSTM parameter.

Steve Chiswell