20031027: 20031024: Gempak - linux redhat 9 - Unable to open INCLUDE file `GEMPRM.PRM'

Wayne,

I'd have to look at your build log, but my first guess would be that
you don't have OpenMotif (RPM) installed. In order to build the GUI
programs, you must have Motif, and your build probably failed
at that point. You need the developers package and libraries.

You should see a version string in the Motif header:
grep XmVERSION_STRING /usr/X11R6/include/Xm/Xm.h

such as:
#define XmVERSION_STRING "@(#)Motif Version 2.2.2"

To link gdpoint versus your old distribution, you would need the
gempak/include directory from the source tarfile, along with the
libraries tarfile.

Steve Chiswell