20011129: Printer Trouble

Rob,

The print command to be used is defined in $NAWIPS/Gemenviron
#
#  Print command and flags for systems
   setenv LP "lp -c"
   setenv LPFLAG "-d"

The printer.tbl configuration file should contain the name of the printer
that you would use with the -d flag for lp, or -P flag with lpr. this
would be the spooer name that you haave assigned to the printer.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support