20010810: Fw: Latest version of GEMPAK

Humberto,

We have instituted a method where you can download the GEMPAK distribution
from Unidata via the web: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/
See the Unidata participation policy and registration information
at the link entitled "Register as a Unidata user".

After registering your site as a Unidata User, you will be permitted to
download the software from our site. The above web pages will provide
information about our on-line resources that you may access, as well
as installation instructions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support
address@hidden