20000113: Gempak compile problem

Mark,

On our RedHat Linux systems, xpm.h was included under /usr/X11R6/include
and libXpm.a under /usr/X11R6/lib, therefore I configured the makefiles
to use the system provided xpm rather than use those as provided
with the Garp distribution.

To use the xpm library within garp, you can change the
$GARPHOME/config/platform/Makeinc.linux to remove the local XPM defines
and use those from Makeinc.common. Eg, just comment out all XPM definitions
in Makeinc.linux. Or, of your Linux is different and the xpm.h is somewhere
else,
define the include and library file there.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support