20000111: y2k patch for garp unsuccessful for dec machine

David,

Check to make sure you haven't imposed a cpu limit on the executable size in
your shell environment. Use the "limits" command.

If you are restricting executable program sizes to say 8MB, then Garp may
exceed that- especially if you have changed sizes in the .prm file.

Presumably when you changes the .prm sizes, you completely removed all the
library files in the $GEMLIB directory and rebuilt them from scratch- or
else, you woul;d have problems with differing array sizes etc between
newly compiled objects and previously compiled library routines.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User SUpport