Re: SNOTEL site TUGA2 temperature data issue Jan 03

Dale,

Sorry for you getting involved in this.

This is an Alaskan SNOTEL site.  It needs SYNOPTIC support not the SYNOPTIC subproviders support.

-- Leon

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 10:32 AM Dale Kirmer [KDOT] <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I am assuming this site description is looking for RWIS data from Kansas?

We had something interrupt our RWIS data from January 4, 2024 at 12:00 am till 9:35am.

We should be back up and running.

Best Regards,

Dale Kirmer

Dale Kirmer, P.E. | Staff Engineer, Bureau of Maintenance

O: 785.296-6355

address@hidden