NOAA/NWS National Level II (NL2) Network Test

Greetings!

We are trying to verify internal NOAA/NWS network path and configuration settings.  We were wondering if you could do us a favor and run a traceroute to our TDS & RDS Distribution servers from one of your  client servers, and provide us with the results.  Either by taking a screenshot or capturing the output to a file and send to us.

You would have to open a terminal window on one of your NL2 Client systems, and as root, run the commands:

     traceroute -T -p  388  140.90.61.128

and

     traceroute -T -p  388  140.172.117.79

Thank you in advance,
Michael Weeks
Radar Operations Center/Software Engineering