Fwd: [ldm-users] Discontinued dissemination of {DSP, DPA, NTP, N1P} Level III NEXRAD products today?

Hi there, can you please remove me from the ldm-users list?  I tried doing it through the referenced web site, but it didn't work.  Thank you.  -Ryan

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Herzmann, Daryl E [AGRON] <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 9:08 PM
Subject: [ldm-users] Discontinued dissemination of {DSP, DPA, NTP, N1P} Level III NEXRAD products today?
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>

Greetings,

I likely missed the Service Change Notice (SCN) announcing this, but I am noticing that a few level III NEXRAD products stopped flowing at about 1720 Z today.

DSP
DPA
NTP
N1P

Does anybody have the SCN details on this?  If anything, a FYI for those of you still using those four ancient level III products!

thanks
daryl