[Datastream #MQU-657040]: L2 products sent in NIMAGE

Hi,

re:
> Back to this stuff. We are missing some of the L2 products I see on your
> website. Do you have a list of WMO ID's we should be grabbing?
> Specifically CMIP, but a whole list might be very nice.

In my reply of 20190606, I attached the LDM pattern-action files and
associated scripts (BASH and Python) that we use to process all of the
L2 products that are delivered in NOAAPort.  The only thing I left out
was the LDM configuration file EXEC lines that we are using.

Here is a list of files that I sent previously:

  pqact.conf_l2
  L2File.sh
  pqact.conf_npgoesr
  goes-restitch_nimage.py

  Do you need me to resend you these files?

Here are the LDM configuration file EXEC lines we are using:

exec    "pqact -f HDS|NOTHER -p ^IXT /opt/ldm/etc/pqact.conf_l2"
exec    "pqact -f NOTHER -p ^TI /opt/ldm/etc/pqact.conf_npgoesr"

Here are the LDM configuration file REQUESTs that we are using:

REQUEST HDS|NOTHER      "^(IXT|TI)"     iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

The only L2 product that we are distributing in our revamped NIMAGE
IDD feed (revamped since it contains the NIMAGE products from NOAAPort
plus the reconstituted ABI L2 (CMIP) images and other L2 products) is
the GLM L2 products that are being created at TTU by Eric Bruning.
The only way to get these products is by REQUESTing them from
the revamped NIMAGE datastream, and that is available from our top
level IDD relay clusters:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: MQU-657040