[Datastream #MZU-469399]: lead.unidata.ucar.edu is unreachable

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the slow reply, I took the weekend off :-)

re:
> Thanks for writing back.  Once I caught on I switched over that ADDE to
> atm, so we're set.  I just wanted to make sure someone there knew about it
> if it was unexpected.

Very good.

re:
> Since this was planned, is there an email list or some other venue I could
> subscribe to in order to know about outages like this ahead of time?

I see that you are subscribed to two of the lists that typically get
notified when planned outages are expected to interrupt service,
ldm-users and mcidas-x, so you do not need to subscribe to any additional
lists.

It was my expectation/hope that the power work that was being done
would either not affect lead or the outage would be brief, so I
decided to not send out a general message.  In hindsight, this was
the wrong thing to do, and I apologize.

re:
> In any event, thanks for getting back to me.  Enjoy your weekend!

No worries, and I did! :-)

Ticket ID: MZU-469399
Department: Support Datastream