[Support #EYW-427690]: 1-km National Radar Reflectivity Archive

Hi Bob,

re:
> I was wondering if you know whether the 1-km Composite
> radar reflectivity (National mosiac in McIDAS AREA format)
> is archived for 1 year or so?

Just so you know, the 1 km National Mosaic is in NOAAPORT GINI
format, not AREA.

Second, we (Unidata Program Center) do not archive any data.

> If so, would the data be available on-line
> through THREDDS, ADDE, or OPenDAP/DODS?

We do not maintain a data archive or access to a dataset that
contains any more than 2 weeks of data.  You may find that a
Unidata site is saving the data by sending a note to the
'needdata' email list that we maintain.

Please note that you must subscribe to any list before you can post.

You can (un)subscribe to any Unidata-maintained email list online
at: