20020607: unidata.ssec.wisc.edu sat archive (cont.)

>From: "Creasey, Robert" <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>Good to hear from you...hope all is going well for you out there.

Things are running along smoothly.  One favor to ask, however: how about
sending some precipitation our way.  Colorado is severely dry, and the
wild fires are already raging!

>The surrogate path sounds fine with me if it is not to much trouble.  I
>can reduce my request for data to 3 days (Nov 2,3,4 2001).  The focus is
>4km IR and VIS (West Pac ....the UNIDATA standard area for the 4km data ).
>I am setting up labs for the storm up in the Gulf of Alaska.

OK.  I just placed the order for all VIS and IR images from GOES-10
on Nov 2, 3, and 4 2001.  I will know tomorrow if the request can/will
be filled.  If/when it is, I will compress the data files and make them
available to you by FTP (or ADDE if you would like).

>Thanks again for the help,

No worries.

Tom