[CONDUIT #ILZ-301461]: [CONDUIT: #GXC-809808] Re: Model Data Outage on Conduit Services

Hi Dustin,

RE:
> Data is once again flowing from the supercomputer. Jobs are being rerun and
> all data normally available from ~0605Z  to current time (~1020Z) will be
> delayed by at least 4 hrs. Future data may also be delayed as the model
> suite catches back up to real-time. We appreciate your patience as we work
> to restore missed data.

It appears that we are not receiving CONDUIT data at this time,
and we're getting a fair number of users talking about it.
Are you aware of an ongoing issue at NCEP's end?

On another note,
We've noticed you've been sending emails to the address@hidden address.
While that's helpful to us, it only goes to internal Unidata staff.  If you
want to reach the CONDUIT list,
you can write address@hidden and the community will receive that.  Just wanted
to let you know.

Thanks,