Re: Ongoing CONDUIT Data Outage

Conduit Users,

The most recent estimate for full restoration of operational services in our College Park data center is still ~14Z on 1/8. If restoration of the data storage is completed this evening we will potentially begin bringing systems back online overnight which would include FTPPRD and CONDUIT. We will send out notices to FTPPRD and CONDUIT users once those services are restored.

Updates on the data center issue can continue to be found here: https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=CRH&issuedby=SDM&product=ADM&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1