[CONDUIT #YPR-481595]: CONDUIT, NDFD

Hi Carl,

re:
> We've seen the NDFD data set of CONDUIT drop out last Friday.  Has there been
> any change in the data feed or LDM structure?

Last Friday afternoon the NOAA top level/injection cluster that has been
relaying CONDUIT data was taken down as part of a larger maintenance
program.  Unidata top level CONDUIT relays implemented redundant feed
requests to a new NOAA cluster, and the great majority of data normally
seen in CONDUIT continued.  However, some NDFD products are not available
from the new CONDUIT top level, so those disappeared from the datastream.
The original cluster was returned to service yesterday afternoon, so the
NDFD products that had been missing should have returned.  Please let
us know if this is not the case.

re:
> Since we don't request .* for CONDUIT, it's possible that a change could
> have disrupted our feed.

It should not have, no.

re:
> Can you send me an example of what the NDFD LMD request looks like?

They should be unchanged from what they were previously.

re:
> My current feed is coming through the National Weather Center servers.

This should not be a problem as long as those servers are requesting
the full CONDUIT feed.

re:
> Thanks in advance for your quick response!

I am CCing Rebecca Cosgrove and Carissa Klemmer (both of NOAA) on this
email so that they can provide any additional pertinent information.

Ticket ID: YPR-481595
Department: Support CONDUIT