[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

re:
> I just got word from the WOC that the TOC line should now be open. So we
> should start off with a full dataset.

OK.

re:
> I went in to confirm those hosts
> are in the ldmd.conf. And the [a-z] catch all for unidata will get
> those, but I don't have an entry for the wisc site. Is that considered a
> "non-UNIDATA" host?

Even though the machine is located in the Data Center at the
Space Science and Engineering Center (SSEC) at the University of Wisconsin
(UW), it is owned and operated by Unidata.

re:
> And just to confirm, are these all of the boxes you
> will want added to the firewall? Or is this list just for testing things
> out?

These are the machines for testing only.  A revised list will be provided
as the machines transition to operational status.

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT