[AWIPS #RMD-777119]: MRMS missing in Product Browser Grid Menu

Hello,

We received your inquiry from our google form. As you mentioned, yes we have
been having some server issues. The data should all be available now, however
it may require a restart of CAVE and removal of caveData.

>The regular MRMS-1000 and MRMS-500 seem to be missing from the Grid list today
>in the Product Browser.
>Also, selecting MRMS seamless hybrid from the MRMS Menu is showing nothing.  I
>know there have been
>server issues.      I wonder if you can look into this?
>Thanks so much!
Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform