[AWIPS #QSP-314600]: v20 Startup Issues

Hi Rob,

I just saw the issue you reported via our new beta reporting form.

> It defaulted to edex-beta.unidata.ucar.edu / OAX, and when I hit the Validate
> button
> I get "error deserializing class" and dozens of error messages. I've tried
> multiple
> WFOs to see and no joy. I had no problems with v18. This is using Centos 7.

Can you send us a screenshot or copy and paste the errors that are showing up
in the
details section of the EDEX Connection Window?

Thanks.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform