[AWIPS #QLJ-116201]: GOES GLM Data ?

> Okay, thank you ! I think there is still some value to viewing accumulated
> GLM gridded data display for the duration the frame cycle.

Hello,

Just wanted to inform you that we do have 1 minute point GLM data (parallax
corrected) available in AWIPS again. This is slightly different than what was
in AWIPS a few years ago, as it also doesn't have the flash count in the upper
left, but it still has the flash points available. This can be found under the
Satellite --> GOES-East/West Full Disk --> GLM Products --> 1min GLM Flash
points and also under Surface --> GLM -->  GOES-East/West Full Disk --> 1min
GLM Flash points.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: QLJ-116201
Department: Support AWIPS