[AWIPS #XZH-451289]: simple edex-cloud.undidata.ucar.edu question

Hi Mike

> If you're going to update the notebook I would specify FcstTime time in
> hours instead of minutes, which is the standard convention.
> Thanks for sharing that additional code!

Great suggestion, this had crossed my mind as well. Thank you!

Also, not quite related, but we are currently doing a blog series on AWIPS.
We don't have a ton of python-awips content right now, but we are planning on
adding more.  If you care to be notified you can sign up to our mailing list:

Or check out our archive of AWIPS Tips Blogs every now and then:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/tags/awipstips

We are in the midst of converting our existing notebooks to conform to a new
notebook template, which you can see with the Grid Levels and Parameters
notebook
for example:
http://unidata.github.io/python-awips/examples/generated/Grid_Levels_and_Parameters.html

Soon, all of our notebooks will follow that general structure, but I just
wanted to give
you that heads up as well.

Thanks!
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: XZH-451289
Department: Support AWIPS