[AWIPS #KRH-197695]: Cave Viz client version question

Hey Brandon,

No worries, thanks for reaching back out.
I've spent some time on this and had some input from another user who was able
to successfully
get CAVE running on Windows.  I've attached a word document of the instructions
I've compiled
so far.  These instructions will get jep and numpy to install properly and also
install CAVE.
But unfortunately, when I go to load a dataset that uses jep for rendering,
it's still seeming
to fail.  It will load the name, but no data, just as you described.  And I see
"Error Executing
Derived Parameter" messages in the console log (sometimes they go by quickly
though).
Let me know if this helps at all?
It also seems like I need 32 bit java to install jep, and I've been
unsuccessful with 64 bit.
But then when it comes to running CAVE it looks like my other user is
definitely using 64 bit,
and I've tested with both, to no avail.

--Shay Carter

AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: KRH-197695
Department: Support AWIPS