[AWIPS #RJD-815131]: Ldadmesonet

Hi Justin,

I just saw your message about using the DAF to pull ldadmesonet data from your
own EDEX.
I think you're off to a good start.  From the email you sent, I saw you didn't
actually get
any 'temperature' records returned.  I'm thinking it's possible the parameter
you're looking
for isn't actually called 'temperature' and that's why you're not finding any
records.

After you create your request:
 request = DataAccessLayer.newDataRequest("ldadmesonet", envelope=envelope)

Could you then add some lines like this:
 allParams = DataAccessLayer.getAvailableParameters(request)
 list(allParams)

This will tell you what parameters are actually available for your ldadmesonet
data.  From
there you should be able to pick which ones you care about and set those on the
request
and then get your response from the DAF.

Let me know what that list returns, and if that's helpful at all?
Also, that's great that you were taking a look at our examples online, one that
might also
help you is the one about parameters and levels (it's where I often start when
I'm working
with a new dataset):
http://unidata.github.io/python-awips/examples/generated/Grid_Levels_and_Parameters.html

Thanks!