[AWIPS #RKI-872116]: missing repo

Hi David,

Have you tried to install again since your first email?  Our admin said that
some requests are coming through port 80 vs port 443, and those requests coming
through 80 are failing.
I don't know how or what determines which port the request will go through.
That install script and the files and repos it points to were created from the
previous developer who worked here before me, and we have not touched or
changed anything as far as I know.  I was also able to successfully run that
install script in the recent past, and just now as well to check for updates
and it didn't fail with the url.
Have you tried running it again with any success?
Just checking in.
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II