[AWIPS #QJB-613325]: CAVE and Mac OS Catalina - Update?

Hi Jim,

When you uninstalled CAVE did it remove the caveData directory?
If not, maybe try uninstalling, removing that directory, and reinstalling.
Also, what version of Catalina are you running?  Is there a latest version you
could
update to?  I don't have much more ability to trace down the problem since I
don't
have a machine that's reacting the way yours is.  Also, do you have any other
software
installed that might be affecting CAVE?  Do you have GEMPAK installed?  Or
multiple
verisons of Python?  I had one user tell me that he started uninstalling
packages he
didn't need anymore, and then reinstalled CAVE and it seemed to work well.
Those are the only other suggestions I can think of at this time.
--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata

Ticket ID: QJB-613325