[AWIPS #XBA-470351]: Help with AWIPS EDEX data server

Hi there,

What is an example name of a file you are trying to ingest into AWIPS?

If it begins with the characters that I sent you, then EDEX should recognize
it automatically.

An example would be:
IUTNO3 KNES-my-file-name.NC

You need the first five characters: IUTNO
Followed by one number, in the range of 0-9
Then a space
Followed by the characters: KNES
And then whatever you want your file to be named.

So, if you change the name of the files you want to work with, to start
with that format, and then drop them in the /awips2/edex/data/manual/
directory, then I think EDEX should be able to ingest them just fine.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata