Re: [wcsplus] Unidata WCS error

NOTE: The wcsplus mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Dominic,

Yes, there are a number of limitations in our 1.0.0 server. (Some known, some not. Thanks for pointing this one out.) I will be making improvements to our 1.0.0 server in preparation (and throughout) our 1.0+ work. So, I'll add this item to the list.

Thanks,

Ethan

Dominic Lowe wrote:
Hello Unidata folks,

I'm using your implementation of WCS 1.0.0 as a useful reference point as I change our 1.1.0 server to accept 1.0.0 (+) requests.

Anyway I noticed a minor error with the DescribeCoverage operation. The spec says you should be able to request multiple coverages in a comma-separated list.

i.e.
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/wcs/galeon/testdata/RUC.nc?request=DescribeCoverage&version=1.0.0&service=WCS&Coverage=Geopotential_height,Geopotential_height_zeroDegC_isotherm

However this raises a service exception, and furthermore the exception comes back as a file with the name 'RUC.nc' - which confused me a bit :)

Reqeusting a single coverage works fine.

Cheers

Dom

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690

  • Search the wcsplus archives: