[visad] Issue of overlay in visad

*Hi,*
*
*Problem :*
*OVERLAPPING OF TWO LAYERS( IMAGE ON WORLD MAP)IN VISAD.*
*1.I dont have any idea about which type of data contains in XML file and
 how to use XML file in overlapping of layers in visad. *
*   Would you Please give me example of XML file in visad?*
*
*
*2. We have h5(HDF5) file and retrive lat-lon from this h5 file. Now,WE
have to overlap Image(Created from this h5 file) on World map(shape
file).we dont have any idea about the projection-mapping.*
*
*
*   we can't read h5 files using H5Form() in-built class of visad.*
*
*
*   How can we map these lat-lon- image on world-map?*
*
*
*
*