[visad] VisAD through maven

Hi,

I have a question related to VisAD distribution.
I noticed there is a maven-based build of VisAD on Github:
https://github.com/julienchastang/VisAD
The official VisAD sources are ant-based.
Is there any plan to switch the build system to maven?
And (here is my point), is there any plan to publish VisAD jars into the
official Maven Central repository?
That would make life easier for people who embed VisAD into their projects
(like us :)

I recently assisted with publishing Jmol into Maven Central through the
Sonatype Open Source repository
(https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide).
If you would like to go the same way, I can do the same for VisAD.

Best regards,

Tomas

Tomáš Pluskal
G0 Cell Unit, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
TEL: +81-98-966-8684
Fax: +81-98-966-2890