Re: [visad] Strange rendering depending on axis range

Tomas,

Thanks to some debugging from Ghansham Sangar (SAC/ISRO) and plots
from Chris Pudney, this indeed looks like a precision problem manifested
in the surface normal generation. The double-precision Set classes won't
help with this.  To help verifiy this is the case, you might try
scaling up the spatial dimensions of your data while we consider some possible solutions.

Tom